Christmas comes to the Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida every year during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The Walt Disney World theme park is transformed into a Christmas wonderland complete with carolers, holiday decorations, and lots of special treats. Upon entering the park, you will see colorful Christmas lights and beautiful wreaths as you travel down Main Street USA under a light snowfall. You will be taken aback by the beauty of Cinderella’s Castle, which is decorated for the holidays in what looks like a blanket of crystalline ice. There are special spots throughout the park where you can indulge in free hot choclate and fresh baked cookies anytime you want! All of your favorite characters come out throughout the night wearing special holiday costumes for special autographs and pictures that will capture your holiday memories. Since only a limited amount of people are allowed into the park, you can enjoy your favorite rides without incredibly long lines. This is a wonderful Magic Kingdom tradition that can’t be missed!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Dates & Times:
* This event is a separately priced ticketed event. Magic Kingdom base tickets do not include the Chrsitmas Party. Tickets are subject to availability. *
For more information regarding Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and to purchase your Discount Disney Tickets, please visit our Web site, The Official Ticket Center, or call us toll-free at 1-877-406-4834.