Kennedy Space Center ~ Shuttle Discovery’s Final Voyage! You won’t see this kind of action at any of the Orlando theme parks! On November 1, 2010 at 4:40pm, Shuttle Discovery will make her final voyage into space. It is currently out on the launch pad, so don’t pass up this chance to catch a glimpse of it while on the KSCVC bus tour. This will be the last time it will be possible to view Discovery.
*Launch tickets are SOLD OUT! Please do not go out to Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex on Monday, November 1st…you will not be able to enter.
Air Force Day @ KSCVC
October 28, 2010
Air Force Day Displays and Activities at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex:
• Helicopter, HH-60, fly-in and arrival at 11:00 a.m. Depart at 5:30 p.m
• Noon: Wings of Blue parachute jump just north of the Rocket Garden
• Air Force flyover by the F-15 Demonstration Team at 1:00 p.m.
• Outdoor presentations at NASA Central: Max Impact, cover band, with a drill team performance at 2:00 and 4:30 p.m.
• Air Force NASACR car
• A-10 Monster Truck
• Military working dogs/display 3:30 Dog Demo Team. Rocket Garden, near helicopter
• Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) displays (bomb suit, bomb-checking robot). Rocket Garden, near helicopter
• Full-scale F-16 mock-up in Thunderbird colors
***Air Force Day is included in the regular admission ticket