*Offered 8 times daily for $25 for adults & $19 for children 3-11, plus the cost of admission $43 + tax for adults & $33 + tax for children 3-11
*Go inside & see firsthand where monstrous vehicles were assembled for launch, from the 1st Saturn V rocket in the late 1960’s to the very last space shuttle, STS-135 Atlantis, earlier this year. There’s also a chance that the guest may see a space shuttle orbiter inside the VAB as they are being prepared for display in their new homes in Los Angeles, CA, Washington, D.C. and Florida.
• Holiday Decorations
• Traditional holiday cookies from International Space Station Countries
– Purchase Holiday Cookie of the week
• Photos w/ Santa thru Dec 24 (personal camera or option to purchase photo)
• NASA Story time with Mrs. Claus through Dec 24
• Skating at the Rocket Garden (Sessions start on the hour and half-hour)
– Skating Rink (Synthetic plastic polymer rink. Skate rental fees apply)
• International Space Station Holiday Tree
– 40 foot holiday tree decorated with the flags and colors of all the
ISS collaborating countries:
United States, Russia, Canada, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany,
Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
• Space Carolers
GPS: Astronaut Hall of Fame – 6225 Vectorspace Blvd, Titusville, FL 32780. KSCVC is 6 miles pass this location on the right.